This is an example of a hieroglyph used in Egyptian writing
and the above drawing is an example of a pyramid burial chamber
All the above images are from TOUR EGYPT-Design, Layout and Graphic Art by Jimmy Dunn, an InterCity Oz, Inc. Employee All content, Graphic Art, Design, Layout, and Scripting Code Copyright 1996 by InterCity Oz, Inc.
Click on the link below and follow the story.
* Who battled against Seth and took his throne?
* Click on the link below. Which way would the hieroglyphs be read?
* Where was the first step pyramid built and who was it built for?
* Click on the link below and explore the map. Whose temple is found at Abu Simbel?
* Make your way to the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid. What can you see?
* Take a walk around the Sphinx. Whose face may be represented on the Sphinx?
* What was the name given to the Tutankhamen when he was born?
Thanks to Tony Poulter of Hugo Meynell School, Staffs for this cyberhunt.